Frequently Asked Questions
NO SOUND OR SOUND KEEPS CUTTING IN AND OUT?
- Please make sure your bumpboxx is FULLY charged. Another reason for sound cutting out is you are out of Bluetooth range.
I CANNOT PAIR MY BLUETOOTH TO MY BUMPBOXX
- Go to bluetooth in phone settings. Then press the Menu Button on the bumpboxx panel until the bluetooth “BLUE” is showing in display, you will hear a chime then see "bumpboxx" in your list of devices. Click "bumpboxx" and then you will hear another chime when your pair is successful.
- You can only pair one device at a time. If you wish to pair another or change devices please disconnect previous device before pairing new device.
MY LED SOUND MOTION DISPLAY ISN’T WORKING
- Please move your bumpboxx device out of direct sunlight. The LED display is not as visible with UV rays from the sunlight.
- The leds are only designed to come on if over 1/4 volume.
MY REMOTE CONTROL IS NOT WORKING
- Please make sure you have fresh batteries installed, or make sure you are aiming your remote directly at the side panel. We use an IR remote so you will need to point at the side panel.
WHY IS THE BLUE LIGHT BLINKING WHILE CHARGING
- This indicates your units has started charging.
MY CHARGING PACK IS WARM WHILE CHARGING, IS THIS NORMAL?
- The battery is a very large capacity. Its normal for it to get very warm when charging from a near depleted battery,
MY VOLUME IS LOW EVEN THOUGH VOLUME IS TURNED TO MAX
- Try pressing and holding the button until it reads 30 in the red display box. This is the volume over ride. Or your device volume is turned down. Please turn volume up on your connected or paired device.